- Virtual Assistance
- Data Processing
- Customer Service
- Specialized Virtual Assistance
- How We Work
- Why Us?
Terms of Service
Description of Service
FilWorX is an outsourcing service provider that offers virtual assistance services to businesses and professionals around the world. As a firm that specializes in non-voice business processes, the company capitalizes on the skills of its employees. Thus, it may not have adequate resources and tools to fully satisfy clients’ requirements. In case of unavailability of resources and tools, clients and customers are responsible in providing the necessary materials that would satisfy their requirements.
FilWorX is a paid service that offers cost effective virtual back office solutions. Users agree to be billed for and pay charges as reflected in their accounts.
Note: All pertinent sets of information regarding FilWorX’s service provisions are cited in its Contract of Service, which binds the deal between the company and its clients and customers.
Terms of Web Site Use
By accessing filworx.com, you accept these terms in full and you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you must not use this web site.
All materials on this web site and all materials contained herein are the property of FilWorX. The only exceptions are copyrighted images and other materials owned by others, which are so indicated. This notice gives you no ownership rights to any materials displayed on this site.
License to Use
Unless otherwise stated, FilWorX owns the intellectual property rights to the web site and materials herein. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are permitted to print and download excerpts from the web site for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on the web site are altered in any way.
- No graphics on the web site are used separately from the corresponding textual content.
- The company’s copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice should appear in all copies.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible to the applicable law, neither FilWorX nor its officers, employees, and contractors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the materials displayed on this site. If you are dissatisfied with any material on this site or on this legal notice, you have the choice and will always have the freedom to discontinue using or visiting this site.
As the owner of the web site, FilWorX prohibits users from doing activities that may cause damage to the web site or impairment in the availability or accessibility of the web site; or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, prohibited, deceitful, or disadvantageous purpose or activity.
Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to:
- Use of this web site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, and other malicious computer software.
- Use of this web site to upload, post, publish, or otherwise transmit any content that may be viewed as one or more of the following characteristics: unlawful, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, harmful, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, degrading, intimidating, discriminatory, vulgar, obscene, tortious, pornographic, invasive of other individuals’ privacy, commercial in nature, and infringement of the intellectual property rights of others.
By using the web site, users agree to:
- Obey any requirements, procedures, policies, regulations, rules, and governing laws related to the services provided by FilWorX.
- Conform to all provisions cited in this notice.
- Assume responsibility for all materials uploaded, posted, published, and/or transmitted and/or harmful activities performed.
- Defend and indemnify FilWorX from any claims that may arise as an impact of such undesirable materials and damaging activities.
Web Site Modifications
At any time, FilWorX or filworx.com reserves the right to modify or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice to its users.
Revised terms and conditions will apply immediately, that is, on the date of the publication of the revised version on this web site. Your use of filworx.com after the changes have been applied constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of all the alterations. FilWorX encourages you to review these Terms of Service before and every time you access filworx.com to ensure you are informed of the current version.
Warranties, Revisions, and Errata
The materials displayed on filworx.com can include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Thus, it may make changes to any of the materials found on filworx.com at any time without notice. FilWorX or filworx.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Access and Interruption of Service
While FilWorX strives to ensure that its official web site is normally available 24 hours a day, the company shall not be liable if for any reason the web site is inaccessible at any time or for any period.
FilWorX may interrupt service of its web site at any given time without prior notice. Access may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair, update, or due to extraordinary circumstances beyond its control.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Filweb Asia, Incorporated, doing business as FilWorX, is a registered company in the Republic of the Philippines. Any claim pertaining to its web site shall be governed by the existing laws of the Republic of the Philippines. The company complies with all applicable local laws and regulations.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and FilWorX in relation to your use of this web site.
Questions and Requests for Permission to Use
Any questions regarding the terms of this agreement or requests for permission to use materials on this site for any intended purpose should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns regarding any part of these Terms of Service, you can contact FilWorX through the following details: